Click here to view the current and upcoming pop-up vaccination locations. To refer a homebound person for a vaccine, call The Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging at (216) 621-0303. The FDA has authorized the use of the Pfizer vaccine for people 12+ years old.
- Every Tuesday, Cleveland Clinic Lutheran Hospital | Castele Learning Center, 1730 West 25th St. Cleveland, 44113 from 7:30am-3:30pm. Register online or call 216-448-4117.
- Every Tuesday, J. Glenn Health Center, 11100 St. Clair Ave. from 1p – 6:30p. Walk-in or pre-register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov; phone 216-664-2222 for assistance. 1st and 2nd dose Pfizer and Moderna and one-dose J&J.
- Tuesdays and Fridays International Community Health Center - Akron, 370 E. Market Street, Akron, OH 44304 from 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM. To register, call 234-300-3400.
- Every Thursday, McCafferty Health Center, 4242 Lorain Ave, from 1p – 6:30p. Walk-in or pre-register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov; phone 216-664-2222 for assistance.1st and 2nd dose Pfizer and Moderna and one-dose J&J.
- Case Western Reserve University, Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic Center at 2138 Adelbert Road. Check eligibility, then register online or call 216-368-1964. For more information, visit CWRU website.
- The Centers & Circle Health Services is offering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Register online or by phone at: 216-325-WELL
- Neighborhood Family Practice is offering walk-in or scheduled vaccine appointments at all seven community health center locations. . Register online or call 216-281-0872 for assistance.
- MetroHealth Standing Clinics:
- Main Campus Pharmacy, 2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland, OH 44109, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm
- Parma MetroHealth Pharmacy, 12301 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44130 Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm
- Cleveland Heights Pharmacy, 10 Severance Circle, Cleveland, Heights OH 44120 Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm
- Broadway Pharmacy, 6835 Broadway Ave, Cleveland, OH 44105 Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm. Moderna only.
- Ohio City Health Center Pharmacy, 4757 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102 Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Old Brooklyn Pharmacy, 4229 Pearl Rd. Cleveland, OH 44109. Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm
- Middleburg Heights Pharmacy, 7800 Pearl Rd. Middleburg Heights, OH 44130. Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm
- Brecksville Pharmacy, 9200 Treeworth Blvd. Brecksville, OH 44141 Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Buckeye Pharmacy, 2816 E. 116th St., Cleveland, OH 44120 Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Bedford Pharmacy, 19999 Rockside Rd. Bedford OH 44146 Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Friday, July 23rd at Beth Israel - The West Temple, 14308 Triskett Rd, Cleveland, OH 44111 from 9am-1pm. Register online or call 216-586-4338 for assistance. Walk-ins welcome. (Pfizer available)
- Saturday, July 24 at Masonic Hall, 13512 Kinsman Rd, Cleveland, OH 44104 from 10am-2pm. Walk-in or pre-register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov; phone 216-664-2222 for assistance.
- Tuesday, July 27 at Aspen Place, 6016 Lorain Ave, Cleveland 44102, from 4pm-6pm. Register online or call 216-281-0872 for assistance. Walk-ins welcome. (Moderna, J&J available)
- Tuesday, July 27 at Las Colinas, 13065 Puritas Ave, Cleveland 44135, from 3pm-5pm. Register online or call 216-281-0872 for assistance. Walk-ins welcome. (Moderna, J&J available)
- Saturday, July 31 at Recess CLE, Location TBD, from 4pm-530pm. Register online or call 216-281-0872 for assistance. Walk-ins welcome. (Pfizer, J&J available)
Check back to see an update list or continue to reference this shared calendar for updated vaccine locations.
Linked is a folder of flyers that organizations can use when promoting vaccine locations.